Service Panel Upgrade

Long Branch Service Panel UpgradeDon't have enough power in your home? Maybe it's due to your undersized electrical panel. We can replace your 50 amp, 70 amp, and even 100 amp outdated electrical service panel or fuse box with a new 100 amp, 150 amp or 200 amp service panel. An electric panel upgrade or Service Upgrade is an upgrade from your homes existing electrical panel. With all the new appliances, hot tubs, pools and other electrical devices we now have in our New Jersey homes, we find that older homes might not have sufficient power available to handle the increased demand.

Therefore, a "service change" is required. This includes not only an upgrade in your electric panel. But an upgrade in your meter socket, service entrance cable, Electrical Beakers, main ground, supplemental grounds, etc.

Federal Pacific Electrical Panels

Do you have one of those Federal Pacific Electrical Panels? Many of our Middletown, Monmouth County customers are familiar with these panels and their hazards. Federal Pacific lost their UL listing because of failures with the panel breakers. Sometimes there is sufficient service to your home, however there is a problem with just your electrical panel, Federal pacific for example. In this case a " panel change out " is usually required to alleviate the problem with the existing panel. A panel change out is also appropriate when a breaker overheats to the point that the buss bar in the panel gets burned or maybe The conductors between the meter and panel may become loose and burn out the main lugs.